Call for Abstract
53rdÂ International Congress on Nursing Care, will be organized around the theme “”
Nursing Care Plan 2023 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Nursing Care Plan 2023
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Medical-surgical nurses provide comprehensive care to patients with a wide range of medical and surgical conditions. They manage pre- and post-operative care, administer medications, monitor vital signs, and collaborate with healthcare teams to ensure holistic patient recovery.
- Track 1-1Orthopedic Nursing
- Track 1-2Cardiac Nursing
- Track 1-3Neurological Nursing
- Track 1-4Gastrointestinal Nursing
- Track 1-5Renal Nursing
- Track 1-6Respiratory Nursing
- Track 1-7Pediatric Cardiology Nursing
Pediatric nurses specialize in caring for infants, children, and adolescents. They assess growth and development, administer pediatric medications, provide family support, and manage a variety of pediatric conditions, from common illnesses to chronic disease.
- Track 2-1Neonatal Nursing
- Track 2-2Pediatric Intensive Care
- Track 2-3Pediatric Oncology Nursing
- Track 2-4Pediatric Neurology Nursing
Obstetric and gynecological nurses focus on women's health, including pregnancy, childbirth, and reproductive health. They assist during labor and delivery, provide postpartum care, educate mothers on prenatal care, and support women through gynecological procedures.
- Track 3-1Labor and Delivery Nursing
- Track 3-2Postpartum Nursing
- Track 3-3High-Risk Pregnancy Nursing
- Track 3-4Reproductive Health Nursing
- Track 3-5Gynecological Oncology Nursing
Geriatric nurses specialize in the unique needs of older adults. They address age-related health issues, manage chronic conditions, promote quality of life for seniors, and provide end-of-life care and support in hospice settings.
- Track 4-1Labor and Delivery Nursing
- Track 4-2Postpartum Nursing
- Track 4-3High-Risk Pregnancy Nursing
- Track 4-4Reproductive Health Nursing
- Track 4-5Gynecological Oncology Nursing
Psychiatric nurses care for individuals with mental health challenges. They assess mental health status, administer psychotropic medications, facilitate therapeutic interventions, and create safe and supportive environments for patients in various mental health settings.
- Track 5-1Adult Psychiatric Nursing
- Track 5-2Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Nursing
- Track 5-3Substance Abuse Nursing
- Track 5-4Psychiatric Rehabilitation Nursing
Critical care nurses work in intensive care units and manage patients with life-threatening conditions. They monitor complex medical equipment, provide specialized treatments, and offer emotional support to patients and families during critical situations.
- Track 6-1Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Nursing
- Track 6-2Trauma Nursing
- Track 6-3Emergency Room (ER) Nursing
- Track 6-4Cardiovascular Intensive Care Nursing
Community health nurses focus on promoting health and preventing illness within communities. They conduct health assessments, offer education on disease prevention, manage vaccination programs, and provide care to underserved populations.
- Track 7-1Public Health Nursing
- Track 7-2Home Health Nursing
- Track 7-3School Nursing
- Track 7-4Occupational Health Nursing
Nurse leaders and managers oversee healthcare teams, ensure smooth operations, and implement policies for patient care. They coordinate staffing, handle administrative duties, and contribute to strategic planning within healthcare organizations.
- Track 8-1Nursing Administration
- Track 8-2Nursing Informatics
- Track 8-3Healthcare Quality Improvement
- Track 8-4Nurse Educator
Nurses in this track engage in research to improve patient care practices. They conduct studies, analyze data, and apply evidence-based findings to enhance healthcare outcomes and advance nursing practice.
- Track 9-1Research Methodology in Nursing
- Track 9-2Evidenced-Based Nursing Practice
- Track 9-3Nursing Informatics and Technology
Nurses in various specialties, such as wound care, oncology, or nephrology, focus on specific health conditions. They become experts in their field, offering specialized treatments, education, and support to patients dealing with these conditions.
- Track 10-1Wound Care Nursing
- Track 10-2Diabetes Nursing
- Track 10-3Oncology Nursing
- Track 10-4Infection Control Nursing
- Track 10-5Infection Control Nursing
- Track 10-6Nephrology Nursing
Perioperative nurses manage the care of patients before, during, and after surgical procedures. They ensure proper preoperative preparation, assist in the operating room, and provide postoperative recovery support.
- Track 11-1Preoperative Nursing
- Track 11-2Intraoperative Nursing
- Track 11-3Postoperative Nursing
Cardiac care nurses specialize in treating patients with heart-related conditions. They monitor cardiac health, administer cardiac medications, educate patients about heart disease management, and support cardiac rehabilitation.
- Track 12-1Coronary Care Nursing
- Track 12-2Coronary Care Nursing
- Track 12-3Electrophysiology Nursing
Diabetes care nurses help individuals manage diabetes through education, monitoring blood sugar levels, administering insulin, and offering lifestyle guidance to prevent complications.
- Track 13-1Diabetic Education Nursing
- Track 13-2Diabetic Foot Care Nursing
- Track 13-3Diabetes Management Nursing
Infectious disease nurses focus on preventing, managing, and treating infections. They work in infection control, manage outbreaks, educate patients on preventing the spread of infections, and collaborate with healthcare teams.
- Track 14-1HIV/AIDS Nursing
- Track 14-2Infection Prevention and Control Nursing
- Track 14-3Tuberculosis Nursing
- Track 15-1Wound Care and Ostomy Nursing
- Track 15-2Dermatological Procedures Nursing
- Track 15-3Psoriasis and Eczema Nursing
Pain management nurses specialize in assessing and alleviating pain in patients. They develop pain management plans, administer pain medications, and use various interventions to improve patients' comfort and quality of life.
- Track 16-1Palliative Pain Management Nursing
- Track 16-2Acute and Chronic Pain Nursing
Holistic nurses emphasize the integration of mind, body, and spirit in patient care. They focus on overall well-being, incorporate complementary therapies, and promote health and healing on multiple levels.
- Track 17-1Integrative Health Nursing
- Track 17-2Complementary and Alternative Medicine Nursing
Rehabilitation nurses assist patients in recovering from injuries, surgeries, or illnesses. They provide physical therapy, occupational therapy, and emotional support to help patients regain independence and function.
- Track 18-1Physical Rehabilitation Nursing
- Track 18-2Occupational Rehabilitation Nursing
Public health nurses work to improve the health of entire populations. They assess community health needs, develop health programs, promote disease prevention, and respond to public health emergencies.
- Track 19-1Communicable Disease Nursing
- Track 19-2Health Promotion and Disease Prevention Nursing
- Track 19-3Disaster Nursing
Nurses in this track navigate ethical and legal challenges in healthcare. They ensure patient rights are upheld, make ethical decisions, and adhere to legal standards while delivering quality care
- Track 20-1Ethical Dilemmas in Nursing
- Track 20-2Legal Aspects of Nursing Practice